TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has given Employment Notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online. Candidates applicants have to visit the official website.
Details of TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Official website: tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Advertisement no.: 01/2022
Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service
Post Name: Sub-Inspector of Police
Total number of posts: 444 posts
Qualification: Any Degree
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years
Job Category: State Government Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply mode: Online
Opening date of Registration: 08/03/2022
Last Date of Registration: 07/04/2022
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022:
The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an Institution / University recognized by the University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of Diploma courses. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degrees through Open Universities without going through the 10+2+3 pattern will not be eligible. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X/XII/Degree. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil Part-II Test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules
2. Physical Efficiency Test[PET]
4. Medical test
As per the official notification, “The Examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as an examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
Post Name & No. of Vacancy:
1. Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk) – 399 Posts (279 General/Men & 120 Women/Transgenders)
2. Sub-Inspector of Police (AR) – 45 Posts (32 General/Men & 13 Women/Transgenders)
Rs. 36900 – 116600/-
How to Apply:
1. Visit the official website of TNUSRB.
2. Under the relevant recruitment, click on the ‘Application form’ link.
3. Click on the ‘Create New User’ link if you are a new user and complete the registration process.
4. After the registration process, use the credentials to log in and complete the Application Process. Provide all the required details to fulfill the form.
5. Proceed to submit the details after cross-checking them
6. Next, proceed to the payment section. On the payment page, select the medium through which you want to make payment.
7. Complete fee payment for the application form by paying online or offline.
8. Download the application form and make a copy of the same for future reference.
Starting date of Registration: 08/03/2022
Last date for registration: 07/04/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests for the same.