Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022: Telangana High Court has published notification for the recruitment of Steno, Jr Asst & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online. For more details about this post, candidates can visit the official website.
Details of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: Telangana High Court
Official website: hc.ts.nic.in
Advertisement no.: 01 to 08/2022
Post Name: Stenographer G-III, Jr Asst & Other
Total number of posts: 40 posts
Qualification: 10th Class, 10+2, Any Degree
Age Limit: 18 to 34 years
Job Category: Telangana Government Job
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Apply mode: Online
Opening date of Registration: 03/03/2022
Last Date of Registration: 04/04/2022
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022:
1. The applicant must have graduated from a recognized university/institution.
2. The applicant must have cleared the Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting with a higher grade (45 words per minute).
3. The applicant must have passed the Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand Typewriting with a higher grade (120 words per minute).
4. Knowledge of computer operations must be known by applicants.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
1. The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years As of 01-07-2022.
2. The relaxation of the maximum age limit in respect of SCs/STs/BCs/EWS is 5 years and in the case of candidates with physical disabilities, they shall be given an age relaxation of 10 years.
3. The relaxation of the maximum age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen will be as per Rule 12(1)(c) (i) of Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules.
1. Computer Best Examination
2. Stenography Skill Test
3. Interview Round
1. For OC/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
2. For SC/ ST/ EWS: Rs. 400/-
3. Payment Mode: Online/ Offline (Offline payment option will be disabled three days before the last date of submission of application)
Post Name & No. of Vacancy:
1. Stenographer Grade-III – 64
2. Junior Assistant – 173
3. Typist – 104
4. Field Assistant – 39
5. Examiner – 43
6. Copyist – 72
7. Record Assistant – 34
8. Process Server – 63
Rs. 24280 – 96890 /-
How to Apply:
1. Visit the Official website of Telangana High Court.
2. Now, Open Career Section or Recruitment Tab.
3. Here, you will see a notification to Apply Online.
4. Click on Apply Online Link & Register Yourself.
5. Save your ID & Password Details.
6. Fill Application Form Online.
7. Pay Application Fees
8. Click on Final Submit.
9. Download & Take a Printout of Filled Application Form.
Starting date of Registration: 03/03/2022
Last date for registration: 04/04/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests for the same.