CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022: CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Technician, Technical Assistant vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Applicants have to visit the official website for the posts from 21.05.2022 to 20.06.2022. Other details of the CSIR-CLRI Jobs 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees & How to Apply are given below…
Details of CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI)
Official website: clri.org
Post Name: Junior Hindi Translator, Technician, Technical Assistant
Total number of posts: 68 posts
Qualification: B.Arch, Diploma, Engineering Degree Passed
Age Limit: 28 to 30 years
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply mode: Online
Starting Date of Registration: 21/05/2022
Last Date of Registration: 20/06/2022
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022:
For eligibility for the CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Junior Hindi Translator, Technician, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022, a candidate must have passed…
1. Junior Hindi Translator
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the
degree level (OR)
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in
any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; (OR)
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject of either or the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level (AND)
Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa OR two years of experience of translating work from Hindi to English and vice-versa
2. Technician (1) Gr. II (1) SSC/ 10th with at least 55% marks and ITI Certificate in respective trade (or) 2/ 3 years full-time experience
3. Technical Assistant Gr III (1 & 2)
B.Sc Chemistry/ Physics/ Life Science with 60% marks & 1-year experience
Diploma in 3 years full time with 60% makes and 2 years experience (or) Diploma in 2 years full time with 60% makes and 2 years experience.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age is fixed for all the candidates. You must be at least the maximum age should be 28 to 30 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. Also, you can also check the official notification for complete information about age relaxation.
1. Junior Hindi Translator Not exceeding 30 years
2. Technician (1) Gr. II (1) 28 years
3. Technical Assistant Gr III (1 & 2) 28 years.
Candidates will be selected based on the following rounds. Such as
1. For Junior Hindi Translator – Competitive Written Examination, Interview
2. For Technician, Technical Assistant – Trade Test, Competitive Written Examination.
Post Name & No. of Vacancy:
1. Junior Hindi Translator: 01
2. Technician (1) Gr. II (1): 55
3. Technical Assistant Gr III (1 & 2): 12
total posts: 68.
For Others: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/Female: No fee.
Payment mode: Online
After getting recruited on this post, complete information about whatever salary will be given to you will be made available in our article. This salary will be the same for all the candidates. Your salary is fixed at Pay Level-6 to 8. As of now, no clear information has been provided about grade pay.
1. Junior Hindi Translator Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,300) Rs. 61,818/-
2. Technician (1) Gr. II (1) Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900 – 63,300) Rs. 33,875/- approximate
3. Technical Assistant Gr III (1 & 2) Pay Level- 6 (Rs. 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400) Rs. 61,818/-.
How to Apply:
1. To apply you have to visit the official website.
2. Then click on the apply option on the home page.
3. On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
4. In which you have to fill in all your details exactly right.
5. After filling in the details click on submit.
6. Save and download the application form.
Starting date for registration: 21/05/2022
Last date for registration: 20/06/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests in the same.