AEES Recruitment 2022: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has given a notification for the recruitment of TGT, PGT, Librarian, PRT & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Applicants have to visit the official website for the posts from 21.05.2022 to 12.06.2022. Other details of the AEES Jobs 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees & How to Apply are given below…
Details of AEES Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Official website: aees.gov.in
Post Name: TGT, PGT, Librarian, PRT & Other
Total number of posts: 205 posts
Qualification: B.Arch, Diploma, Engineering Degree Passed
Age Limit: 30 to 40 years
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Jharkhand & Other
Apply mode: Online
Starting Date of Registration: 21/05/2022
Last Date of Registration: 12/06/2022
Eligibility Criteria for AEES Recruitment 2022:
For eligibility for the Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) TGT, PGT, Librarian, PRT & Other Recruitment 2022, a candidate must have passed…
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Candidates Having PG + B.Ed degree from any recognized University of India with CTET Qualified will be eligible.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Candidates Having Bachelor Degree from any recognized University of India with B.Ed. & should have qualified CTET Examination will be eligible.
3. Librarian: Candidates having a Degree/ Diploma in Library Science from any recognized University of India will be eligible.
4. Primary Teacher (PRT): Candidates Having Bachelor Degree from any recognized University of India with D.Ed. / B.El.Ed / D.El.Ed & should have qualified CTET Examination will be eligible
5. Primary Teacher (PRT) Music: Candidates having a Degree/ Diploma in Music from any recognized University of India will be eligible.
6. Preparatory Teacher: Candidates having 12th With Diploma in Nursery/ Pre School/ D.E.C.Ed/ B.Ed. (Nursery) from any recognized University of India will be eligible.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age is fixed for all the candidates. You must be at least the maximum age should be 30 to 40 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. Also, you can also check the official notification for complete information about age relaxation.
Candidates will be selected based on the following rounds. Such as
1. Written Exam
2. Skill Test.
Post Name & No. of Vacancy:
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Computer Science: 04
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Social Science: 14
Computer Science: 10
PET (Male): 09
PET (Female): 07
Primary Teacher (PRT): 70
Primary Teacher (PRT) Music: 05
Preparatory Teacher: 06
total posts: 205.
For Others: Rs. 750/-
For SC/ ST/Female: No fee.
Payment mode: Online
After getting recruited on this post, complete information about whatever salary will be given to you will be made available in our article. This salary will be the same for all the candidates. Your salary is fixed at Pay Level-6 to 8. As of now, no clear information has been provided about grade pay.
How to Apply:
1. To apply you have to visit the official website.
2. Then click on the apply option on the home page.
3. On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
4. In which you have to fill in all your details exactly right.
5. After filling in the details click on submit.
6. Save and download the application form.
Starting date for registration: 21/05/2022
Last date for registration: 12/06/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests in the same.