OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Applicants have to visit the official website i.e. osssc.gov.in for detailed information. Other details of the OSSSC Jobs 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees & How to Apply are given in the article.
Short Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2023:
Organization Name: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Official website: osssc.gov.in
Advt No. IIE-01/2023-459(C)/ OSSSC
Post Name: Nursing Officer
Total number of posts: 7483 posts
Qualification: GNM/ B.Sc Nursing
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years
Job Category: Government jobs
Job Location: Odisha
Apply mode: Apply Online
Opening date of Registration: 27.01.2023
Last Date of Registration: 17.02.2023
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2023:
Interested candidates must have completed 10+2 with Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Board/ University. For more information refer official notification.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age is fixed for all the candidates. You must be at least the maximum age should be 38 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. Also, you can also check the official notification for complete information about age relaxation.
Candidates will be selected based on the examination.
Post Name & No. of Vacancy:
Nursing Officer- Group C.
Total Posts: 7483
Candidates read the official notification for application fee details.
How to Apply:
1. To apply you have to visit the official website i.e osssc.gov.in.
2. Then click on the “Advertisement > Advertisement No. IIE-01/2023-459 (C)/ OSSSC dated-21.01.2023- Invitation of online application for recruitment to 7483 number of District Cadre Group-C posts of Nursing Officer-2023” option on the home page.
3. On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
4. In which you have to fill in all your details exactly right and make the payment.
5. After filling in the details click on submit.
6. Save and take Print the application form.
Starting date of Registration: 27.01.2023
Last date for registration: 17.02.2023
Exam Date: 19.03.2023 (Tentative)
Declaration: Ejobindia.in is an Online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests in the same.