OPSC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Applicants have to visit the official website i.e. opsc.gov.in for detailed information. Other details of the OPSC Jobs 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees & How to Apply are given below article
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2023:
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Official website: opsc.gov.in
Adv No. 11 of 2022-23
Post Name: Medical Officer Vacancy
Total number of posts: 3481 posts
Qualification: MBBS Degree
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Odisha
Apply mode: Apply Online
Opening date of Registration: 27.12.2022
Last Date of Registration: 27.01.2023
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2023:
Interested candidates must have completed MBBS or equivalent degree from recognized board/ university.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age is fixed for all the candidates. You must be at least the maximum age should be 38 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. Also, you can also check the official notification for complete information about age relaxation.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam.
Post Name & No. of Vacancy:
Total Posts: 3481
Candidates read the official notification for application fee details.
How to Apply:
1. To apply you have to visit the official website i.e. opsc.gov.in.
2. Then click on the “Advertisement” – Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer in Group-A (Junior Branch) (Advt. No. 11 of 2022-23) option on the home page.
3. On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
4. In which you have to fill in all your details exactly right and make the payment.
5. After filling in the details click on submit.
6. Save and take a Print the application form.
Starting date of Registration: 27.12.2022
Last date for registration: 27.01.2023
Declaration: Ejobindia.in is an On-line service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests in the same.