NLC Recruitment 2023: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Applicants have to visit the official website i.e. nlcindia.in for detailed information. Other details of the NLC Jobs 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees & How to Apply are given in the article.
Short Details of NLC Recruitment 2023:
Organization Name: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Official website: nlcindia.in
Post Name: Apprentice
Total number of posts: 626 posts
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years
Job Category: Government jobs
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Apply mode: Apply Online
Opening date of Registration: 23.01.2023
Last Date of Registration: 31.01.2023
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment 2023:
Interested candidates must have completed Degree in Engineering / Technology & Diploma in Engineering / Technology from a recognized Board/ University. For more information refer official notification.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age is fixed for all the candidates. You must be at least the maximum age should be 40 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. Also, you can also check the official notification for complete information about age relaxation.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit.
Post Name & No. of Vacancy:
Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
Total Posts: 626
– Graduate Apprentice: 318
– Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 308
Candidates read the official notification for application fee details.
How to Apply:
1. To apply you have to visit the official website i.e nlcindia.in.
2. Then click on the “Notification” option on the home page.
3. On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
4. In which you have to fill in all your details exactly right and make the payment.
5. After filling in the details click on submit.
6. Save and take Print the application form.
7. At last, send the hard copy of the online application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address General Manager, Learning and Development Centre, NLC India Limited, Neyveli-607803 before the last date.
Starting date of Registration: 23.01.2023
Last date for registration: 31.01.2023
The last date to submit the application is 06.02.2023
Declaration: Ejobindia.in is an Online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests in the same.