KPSC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Asst Engineer (Grade – I) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. candidates can visit the official website.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Advertisement No: 01/2021
Post Name: Asst Engineer (Grade – I)
No of Post: 188 posts
Qualification: B.E (Civil/ Environmental Engg)
Age Limit: 18 to 35 Years
Job Type: State Government Job
Job Location: Karnataka
Mode of Apply: Online
Starting date of Registration: 28/02/2022
Last date for registration: 30/03/2022
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2022:
As per KPSC official notification candidates should have completed B.E in Civil/Environmental from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age limit and Relaxation:
1. Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
2. Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
3. Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 Years
4. Age Limit for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: 40 Years
5. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam, Documents Verification & Interview.
1. General Candidates: Rs.600/-
2. Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.300/-
3. Processing Fee for All Candidates: Rs.35/-
4. SC/ST/Cat-I/PH Candidates: Nil
Rs.43100-83900/- Per Month
How to Apply:
1. First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
2. Click on KPSC Assistant Engineer Apply Online – Go to the official website.
3. Update all the required details in KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
4. Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
5. At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
Opening date of Registration: 28/02/2022
Last Date Of Registration: 30/03/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests for the same.