Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State Court was promulgated by the governor-general of India on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. Establishing the High Court of with effect from 5 April 1948, for the then Province of Gujrat High Court recently releases online recruitment for the post of Civil Judge. For more details about this post, candidates are requested to follow the official website.
Details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: Gujarat High Court
Official Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Advertisement No: RC/0719/2022
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
No Of Post: 219 posts
Qualification: Degree (Law)
Upper Age Limit: 38 Years
Job Category: State Government Job
Job Location: Gujarat
Apply Mode: Online
Opening date of Registration: 03/02/2022
Last Date Of Registration: 02/03/2022
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022:
1. Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
2. Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction.
3. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009 2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate (OR) must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
4. Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
Age limit and Relaxation:
1. For General Category: 35 Years
2. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: 38 Years
Age Relaxation Applicable as per rules.
1. Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)
2. Main Written Examination (Descriptive Test)
3. Viva Voce (Oral Interview) Test
1. 1000/- plus Bank charges for General / OBC Category candidates.
2. 500/ plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen Categories.
Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances as admissible under the Rules
How to Apply:
1. apply for the posts, candidates need to visit the official website
2. On the home page, click the link that says “Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of Civil Judge (2022) (2-March-2022).”
3. Navigate to the online application page and complete the form.
4. Complete the application form and submit it with the application fee.
5. Create a backup copy for future use.
Starting date of Registration: 03/02/2022
Last date for registration: 02/03/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests for the same.