GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022: Govt. Medical College & Hospital, (GMCH) Chandigarh has given an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthetist, Resident Pathologist, CMO Vacancy. Those Candidates Who are Interested in the Vacancy Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Candidates applicants have to visit the official website.
Details of GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)
Official Website: gmch.gov.in
Advertisement No: GMCH-32
Post Name: Senior Resident, Casualty Medical Officer(CMO)
No of Post: 94 posts
Qualification: PG (Relevant Disciplines)
Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
Job Category: Center Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chandigarh
Mode of Apply: Online
Starting date of Registration: 22/02/2022
Last date for registration: 07/03/2022
Eligibility Criteria for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022:
1. Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D/M.S./M.D.S/D.M./M.Ch/DNB)or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or States Medial Council. If such candidates are not available in any particular specialty, those with postgraduate diplomas can be considered.
2. Senior Resident/Hospital Administration: Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. M.D (Hospital Administration)/MD)(General Medicine). If such candidates are not available in any particular specialty, those with postgraduate diplomas can be considered.
3. Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
The Upper Age Limit for the above posts is 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
Candidates will be selected as per their performance in-
1. Written Test
1. All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
2. SC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
3. PWD Candidates: Nil
67,700/- (Minimum ay 1st Cell of Level 11)
How to Apply:
1. Check the eligibility from the official notification
2. Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
3. After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
4. After completing the registration click on Log in.
5. Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
6. Fill out the Application form with the required details.
7. Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
8. Check the application form before submitting it. Then click on the submit button.
9. Then finally, take a printout of the Application for further use.
Starting date of Registration: 16/02/2022
Last date for registration: 17/03/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests for the same.