Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022: Bank Note Press, Dewas has given a notification for the recruitment of Jr Technician Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. For more details about this post, candidates can visit the official website.
Details of Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
Organization Name: Bank Note Press (BNP) Dewas
Official Website: bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Advertisement No: 03/2022
Post Name: Junior Technician
No of Post: 81 posts
Qualification: ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Mode of Apply: Online
Starting date of Registration: 26/02/2022
Last date for registration: 28/03/2022
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
1. Jr. Technician (Ink Factory): Candidate must have a full-time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology and one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
2. Jr. Technician (Printing): Candidate must have a full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time
ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impostor, Hand Composing, and a one-year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
3. Jr. Technician (Electrical/IT): Candidate must have a full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Age limit and Relaxation:
Min. Age – 18 Yrs.
Max. Age – 25 Yrs.
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
1. The selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type.
2. There will be no Interview. The selection will be on a merit basis.
1. For UR/ OBC/ EWS category (Reservation Charges): Rs.600/- (including GST)
2. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM category (Intimation charges): Rs.200/- (including GST)
3. Payment Mode (Online): Through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Rs. 18780 – 67390/-
How to Apply:
1. Visit the official website bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
2. Click on the Career option.
3. Now click on the “Click here to Apply” option present on the Career page.
4. A new window will open; click on the “Click here to Register” option.
5. Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number
6. A registration number and password will generate on the registered email id and mobile number.
7. Login with the registration, password, and Captcha code.
8. Complete the application form
9. Attach the scanned photograph, signature, and thumbprint.
10. Submit the application form and pay the examination fee.
11. Take a printout of it for future references.
Opening date of Registration: 26/02/2022
Last Date Of Registration: 28/03/2022
Ejobindia.in is an online service portal to provide the latest recruitment information. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we do not provide employment. Therefore candidates can Clarify their own Interests for the same.